Published in the United States of America by
UMass Amherst Libraries
154 Hicks Way Amherst, MA 01003
© 2020 Danielle Thomas and Isaac McAlister.
Some rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, for commercial purposes, without the prior permission in writing of the author, or as expressly permitted by law, by license or under terms agreed with the appropriate reprographics rights organization.
This is an open access publication, available online and distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International except where otherwise noted.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for educational purposes ONLY. These materials may not be adapted for commercial use.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.